Ninova
The Circus Bebek10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninova
The Circus Bebek10
Ninova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circus

Aşağa gitmek

The Circus Empty The Circus

Mesaj tarafından troypc Paz Şub. 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Once when I was a teenager, my father and I were standing in line to buy tickets for the circus. Finally, there was only one family between us and the ticket counter. This family made a big impression on me. There were eight children, all probably under the age of 12. You could tell they didn't have a lot ofmoney. Their clothes were not expensive, but they were clean. The children were wellbehaved, all of them standing in line, two-bytwo behind their parents, holding hands.They were excitedly jabbering about the clowns, elephants and other acts they would see that night. One could sense they had never been to the circus before. It promised to be a highlight of their young lives.

The father and mother were at the head of the pack standing proud as could be. The mother was holding her husband's hand, looking up at him as if to say, "You're my knight in shining armor." He was smiling and basking in pride, looking at her as if to reply, "You got that right."

The ticket lady asked the father how many tickets he wanted. He proudly responded, "Please let me buy eight children's tickets and two adult tickets so I can take my family to the circus."
troypc
troypc

Mesaj Sayısı : 2140
Kayıt tarihi : 26/11/09
Yaş : 34
Nerden : Ankara

http://ninova.eniyiforum.org

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz