Ninova
Çeviri yapmak Bebek10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninova
Çeviri yapmak Bebek10
Ninova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Çeviri yapmak

2 posters

Aşağa gitmek

Çeviri yapmak Empty Çeviri yapmak

Mesaj tarafından Graix Paz Nis. 18, 2010 10:26 am

Acaba bunun bana cevirisini yapa bilirmisiniz

There was a castle in somewhere. It was a cursed and there were ghosts. A woman and her assistant tried to go into the castle but they couldn’t. Because they saw a ghost. Then they called the man. He was a search for the ghosts. He came here with her daughter Kate.

After that they stayed this in castle. When Kate came her room, she saw the Casper. Kate and Casper become a friend. Then Kate started school. The student wanted have a party in Kate’s home. But she didn’t want. When they went back the castle. Kate saw the other ghosts. She puzzled. The other ghosts didn’t like Kate and her father. Casper showed her father’s machine. This machine ghosts changed the people with a formula. If Kate puts here, Casper will changed a man. But he couldn’t changed. Then the other ghost killed the Kate’s father and he was a ghost. Kate was unhappy. Then the party day come and the party began. Casper wanted a something an angel.

Finally an angel changed Casper for a handsome man only one hour. Kate and Caper danced. One hour after, Casper changed a ghost and everybody was afraid of ghost. After that Casper, Kate, Kate’s father and the other ghosts danced. Everybody was happy.
Graix
Graix
Moderatör

Mesaj Sayısı : 122
Kayıt tarihi : 04/02/10

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Çeviri yapmak Empty Geri: Çeviri yapmak

Mesaj tarafından DyGu Paz Nis. 18, 2010 10:36 am

Orada bir yerde bir kale vardı. Bu bir ve lanetli orada hayaletler vardı. Bir kadın ve onun yardımcısı kaleye girmek çalıştı ama başaramadılar. bir hayalet gördüm . Sonra adam çağırdı. O hayaletler için bir arama oldu. Burada kızı Kate ile geldi.
Kate odasına geldi, o Casper gördü. Kate ve Casper ile arkadaş oldular. Sonra Kate okula başladı. Öğrenci Kate'in evinde bir parti var istedim. Ama istemedi. Onlar geri kaleye gitti. Kate diğer hayaletleri gördüm diye şaşkın. Kate ve babası hoşlanmadı diğer hayaletlerden.
*Casper babasının makinesini gösterdi. Bu makinede hayaletler bir formül ile insanları değiştirdi. Kate buraya koyarsa, Casper bir adam olarak değişmiş olacaktır. Ama değişmiş olamazdı. Sonra diğer hayalet Kate'in babası öldürülmüş ve o bir hayalet vardı. Kate mutsuzdu. Sonra parti günü ve parti gelmek başladı. Casper bir şey bir melek istedim.
*Son olarak bir melek yakışıklı bir adamın sadece bir saat Casper değişti. Kate ve Kapari dans etti. Bir saat, bir hayalet Casper ve herkes hayaletten korkuyordu; değiştirdikten sonra. Casper, Kate, Kate babası ve diğer hayaletleri dans sonra... Herkes mutluydu.

Anılcım biraz yanlış yazmışssın cümleleri fakat çeviri budur.Geçmiş olsun Smile

DyGu
DyGu
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 1414
Kayıt tarihi : 26/11/09
Yaş : 29
Nerden : Ankara

Mesaj tarafından Graix Paz Nis. 18, 2010 10:38 am

Cok teşekkür ederim
Graix
Graix
Moderatör

Mesaj tarafından DyGu Paz Nis. 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Rica ederim canım. (:
DyGu
DyGu
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 1414
Kayıt tarihi : 26/11/09
Yaş : 29
Nerden : Ankara

Mesaj tarafından Graix Paz Nis. 25, 2010 5:58 pm

TOM SAWYER
“Tom,Tom” shouted Aunt Polly. She heard something. She saw he run. She could catch his jacket. Tom convinced Aunt Polly and ran.
She will punish to him.
Tom today went to river so he didn’t go to school. Tom and Jim chop the wood.
Tom and Aunt Polly talked about the school.
Tom met a stranger. His all clothes ironed. He was very fashionable.They decided to fight. Tom fight a stranger boy. “I will fight you until you say enough.” The boy “Enough!”
Tom waited in front of his house. His mother said to Aunt Polly. Aunt Polly will punish to Tom. Tom will work in the garden on Saturday.
He is painting the fence, but he can’t finish the fence in the today. Tom wanted to help from Jim. “If you help me, I will give you a marble. Jim at first didn’t refuse, but at last he refused.
Ben was watched tom. Ben wanted to help to Tom , but Tom didn’t refuse it.
Ben wanted to try it. “ If I painted the fence I will give a half apple” he said. “No” answered Tom.
Tom came and ”Can I go to play with my friends?” he asked. Aunt Polly “If you finished the fence you can go. “Yes I finished.”
She didn’t belive to Tom she went to check the fence. Tom really finished the painting. “Tom I proud of you, now you can go” said Aunt Polly. Aunt Polly gave the prize of apple to Tom. Tom didn’t listen her and he ran out. He saw Sid in the garden.
He saw the groups in the town centre. Their groups had planed to fight. Two commanders sat on a wall and directed their soldiers. In the end changed the prisoners and they decided to next fight date. Tom went home.
He saw a girl. The girl very lovely with green eyes. He watched her. Tom took the flower but didn’t see again the girl.
He wasn’t happy when he woke up. He tought he was ill. If he is ill he can’t go to school. First tought of his stomache. He had toothache. Tom didn’t like to fail.
“What is wrong with you?” she asked. “You don’t look good.” “I eill die soon.” Said Tom. “ I’m beeing poisoned.” Aunt Polly look his tooth and she wanted to rope and coal from Marry. “No don’t pull my tooth. I don’t have any aches. I don’t went to miss class.” Said Tom. Marry came with coal and rope.
After the breakfast he met his friend. He forgotten his pulled out tooth. She looked very happy.
Tom met Huckleberry Finn. He like play with Huck but Aunt Polly never wanted to it because he was extraordinary person. He slept on the grass in summer.
Graix
Graix
Moderatör

Mesaj tarafından Graix Paz Nis. 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Bunun cevirisini yaparmısınız.
Graix
Graix
Moderatör

Mesaj tarafından Graix Paz Mayıs 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Çevre
insanların ve diğer canlıların yaşamları boyunca ilişkilerini
sürdürdükleri ve karşılıklı olarak etkileşim içinde bulundukları,
fiziki, biyolojik, sosyal, ekonomik ve kültürel ortamdır. (*) Çevre,
canlıların yaşamlarını sürdürebilmeleri, sağlıklı, düzenli bir
ortamda bulunabilmeleri için bir çerçeve gibidir. Uygun fiziki,
biyolojik, sosyal, ekonomik ve kültürel çevrenin olmaması canlı
hayatını tehdit eder.
Dünyanın
herhangi bir parçasında yaşayan hayvan türleri, bitkiler, ormanlar,
su ve kara parçaları çevreyi oluşturan doğal unsurlardır. Bu
parçalar bir düzen içindedir ve birbirine bağlıdır, birinin zarar
görmesi zincirleme olarak diğerlerine de zarar verir.
Canlıları
etkileyen tüm dış etkenleri kapsayan çevre, yine canlıların tehdidi
altındadır. Çevre kirliliği başlıca günümüz dünya sorunlarındandır.
Gürültü, hava, toprak, su kirliliği ve başka birçok olumsuz etken
canlı düzen ve dengesini sağlayan çevrenin kirlenmesine, bozulmasına
neden olur. Çevrenin korunması ve çevre sorunlarının çözümünde insan
önemli rol oynar.
Hayatın
devamlılığı, sağlıklı, yaşanabilir bir ortam için yakın çevreden
uzak çevreye her adımda duyarlı olunmalı, alınacak küçük önlemler
ile çevre korunmalıdır.

Bunun ing cevirisini yapabilirmisiniz?
Graix
Graix
Moderatör